Plot Transfer Procedure
Following documents are required to transfer a plot.
1. Affidavit by the actual plot holder with title ‘Change of Ownership and Disposal of All Rights’ in favor of Buyer/Transferee (Legal document of resident country attested by Embassy, if actual plot holder is residing abroad)
2. Copy of C.N.I.C of actual plot holder
3. Original receipts of all payments
4. Surrender original Booking Letter/ Allotment Letter to Madinatul Ilm
5. Receipt of Transfer Fee/ Check or DD in favor of Madinatul Ilm
6. Signed application to ‘Vice Chairman Madinatul Ilm’ title ‘Change of Ownership of Plot’
7. Completely filled Application form by actual plot holder
8. Copy of C.N.I.C of Buyer/Transferee
9. Two Passport size Photographs of Buyer/Transferee
10. Copy of C.N.I.C of ‘Nominee’ declared by Buyer/Transferee in the application form.
– Only 1 nominee can be registered against any given plot
– Transfer is subject to satisfying all of the above
– Madinatul Ilm can demand any document(s) other than above (if required) for completing the transfer process