We have following standard operating procedures (SOPs) for your convinience
Please use this form in order to update following: –
1. Change spelling of your name
1. Update CNIC Details
1. Update address
1. Update phone/Fax or Email address
Please send us the digital copy of the filled form via email ad email@example.com. Your email address must be registered in our record, email from unregistered address shall not be entertained.
To manually update the record please download this form and send the dully filed hard copy to our office.
Following documents are required to issue the Allotment Letter
1. Copy Booking Letter (Affidavit in case Booking Letter is lost)
1. Copy of C.N.I.C
1. Two passport size photographs
1. Application addressed to CEO Madinatul Ilm for ‘Release of Allotment Letter’
Allotment Letters are issued only after complete payment of plot.
Application for issuance of allotment letter must be signed by plot holder himself
Authority Letter is required for collection of allotment letter if plot holder is not available
Following documents are required to issue the Possession Letter
1. Copy Allotment Letter.
1. Copy of C.N.I.C
1. Application addressed to CEO Madinatul Ilm for ‘Release of Possession Letter’
Application for issuance of possession letter must be signed by plot holder himself
Possession Letters are issued only after completion of development works.
Authority Letter is required for collection of Possession letter if plot holder is not available
Following documents are required to transfer a plot.
1. Sale agreement between Buyer and Seller on stamp papers not less than Rs. 100 worth.
1. An affidavit from Seller declaring all his rights of plots in favor of buyer.
1. CNIC of both buyer and seller.
1. Deposit slip confirming payment of transfer fee.
1. Presence of both buyer and seller in any of offices of Qurtaba City along with all original documents of plot.
1. Dully filled Application form, copy of CNIC and 2 passport size photographs from buyer.
Transfer is subject to submission of above listed documents and satisfaction of collection officer regarding originality and authentication of documents.
As on 01-12-2018, Transfer fee is Rs. 100,000/- for 500 SQY plot, Rs. 50,000/- for 272 SQY plot and Rs. 25,000/- for 138 SQY plot.
Madinatul Ilm can demand any document(s) other than above (if required) for completing the transfer process. (Legal document of resident country attested by Embassy, if actual plot holder is residing abroad)
Following Documents Are Required To Issue The NOC For Electricity Connection
1. Application form duly filled by the Owner / Attorney
2. Photocopy of CNIC of the Owner / Attorney
3. Copy of Owner Ship document (Allotment Letter, Possession Letter or Transfer Letter)
4. Original paid challan for Grid Sharing Cost.(Rs.15,000/ for 5 marla & Rs 50,000/ for 1 kanal)
5. Approved Building Plan from TMA/ RDA/ District or Tehsil Council.
6. Affidavit/ Undertaking from Owne